It’s basically what a forward used to be. It’s when you don’t want to pay for an email account (let’s say for example [email protected]) and you want that email address to only redistribute to three people in the company. But no one at any point ever needs to send an email FROM it. That’s a Forward,… Read more of this article
Once we’ve installed your Plugin, you can login to your website and
go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments and click the “Connect With Square” button…Click that “Redirect Me” button. Then you’re all set!… Read more of this article
Then you’re done if you have the right email and password information.
9. TEST TEST TEST!
We recommend you send an email to a gmail or yahoo account from the account and then reply from that account when you get it to ensure you are both SENDING and RECEIVING correctly.… Read more of this article
1. Go to the website and login to Admin
2. Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Payments3. Check “Enable this Gateway”4. Go into your Authorize.net account and get your API keys.
Note this is from Authorize.net’s website directly (if this doesn’t work anymore, then go to Authorize.net’s website and see if they’ve changed… Read more of this article
Did you know that you can separate your business emails from your personal ones? You can create a filter that does something specific (mark it with a star, forward it to another email, etc.) to those particular types of emails every time they come in!
Problem: You need to see only emails from your shopping cart.
Solution: The following step-by-step screenshot… Read more of this article
1. Go to https://business.google.com
2. Scroll down and click on the Share Review Form Button on the right…3. Click Share via email4. Copy your link from there and send it to us so we can embed it on your website. … Read more of this article
3. Click New Transaction Key and then Submit
4. Get the code sent to the Account holder Email and press submit. Then Copy the two items (API Login ID & API Transaction Key)
5. Do the same thing for the New Signature Key (yes it will give you a new code by email) Then copy the API Signature Key which is going to be VERY long.
6. Then in Admin on your website, go to WooCommerce… Read more of this article